Wubbers Classic Series
Bent Nose Jeweller's Pliers
- Chain nose pliers with new angle. These pliers will allow you to get into difficult spots with less hand and wrist fatigue. Use them to smooth down that last bit of wrapped wire, to hold small objects, and to pick out small beads and findings from their storage boxes.
- Part of the Wubbers Classic Series, these unique pliers are comfortable and versatile. Handcrafted for superb quality, and engineered for comfort and control.
- The amazing Wubber handles provide leverage without feeling bulky. Wubbers consistently outperform pliers that cost twice as much. The jaws are strong without being cumbersome. The unique Wubbers finish holds tight yet helps you protect your metal against marring. For use with wire from 12 gauge to 28 gauge.
- Measurements: Pliers are approximately 6.5 inches long, tips are 2mm at the narrowest point. Sturdy box joint construction. Leaf spring.
- NOTE: These pliers are intended for beading and other fine hobby work. Not recommended for heavy duty applications such as automotive, home improvement, or maritime use.