Lindstrom Professional Quality 4 Piece Plier/cutter Kit
Recognized By Jewelers And Craftsmen Worldwide
Lindstrom Pliers And Cutters Are Unsurpassed In Quality Materials, Design And Performance
- Recognized by jewelers and craftsmen worldwide, Lindstrom Pliers and Cutters are unsurpassed in quality materials, design and performance.
- For professional beaders and jewelry makers that expect nothing but the best out of their tools.
- KIT INCLUDES:
- 7490 - Supreme Pliers, Flat Nose
- 7590 - Supreme Pliers, Round Nose
- 7893 - Supreme Pliers, Short Chain Nose
- 8141 - Small Oval Head Cutter
- ‘SUPREME PLIERS’
- Excellent performing pliers with extremely precise jaw alignment.
- Specially forged box-joint with extra long contact surfaces resulting in greater precision and longer life.
- Joint movement is highly stable and smooth, which means extra precision even at the extreme tip of the jaws.
- Double-leaf springs with high-impact cushion grips.
- ‘80-SERIES CUTTERS’
- Adjustable precision screw joint minimizes friction and maximizes alignment of cutting edges.
- Forged from high-grade steel, which provides incredible impact resistance and resiliency. Precision induction hardened allowing a Rockwell hardness of 63-65, which ranks among the highest of any cutters made.
- Double-leaf springs with textured non-slip handle
- 7490 – Cut/Jaw Smooth, Total Length 4.72”, Jaw Length 20mm, Tip width 3.2mm
- 7590 – Cut/Jaw Very Fine, Total Length 4.72”, Jaw Length 20mm, Tip width 0.5mm
- 7893 – Cut/Jaw Smooth, Total Length 4.72”, Jaw Length 20mm, Tip width 0.8mm
- 8141 -- Cut/Jaw Flush, Total Length 4.33”, Jaw Length 10mm, Max cutting capacity 1.25mm (16 gauge)