Silver Tone Bead
Awareness Ribbon "Survivor" Design
Fits up to 2.6mm Cord or Chain
- Silver tone bead, shaped like an awareness ribbon, enhanced by a lightly antiqued finish. The word "Survivor" adorns this bead. Bead is double sided.
- This bead will fit your smaller European Style chain charm bracelet, necklace, or earrings.
- Imitation Rhodium plating over lead-free pewter. The pewter in this bead meets CPSC lead standards. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content.
- The imitation Rhodium plating of this bead may contain nickel.
- Please note: The silver color of imitation Rhodium is darker in tone than Sterling Silver.
- Approximate Measurements: 13mm, 9mm wide (along chain). Inner measurement of hole is approximately 2.8mm.
- Note: Please check the measurements to make sure bead will fit over the end of your bracelet. The end of your bracelet should be no larger than 2.6mm.
- Quantity: 1 Bead.