Brass Oxide Finish Pewter Heavy Jump Rings
TierraCast Lead-Free Pewter
- From TierraCast's new Alternatives Collection, brass oxide finish over lead-free pewter jump rings.
- These are not brass stampings, but strong and beautiful castings made with TierraCast's attention to quality. This muted finish is a perfect complement for vintage-inspired designs. The color matches well with some of our other antiqued brass color jewelry components.
- A versatile weight jump ring in 16 gauge size (.051 Inch).
- This gauge is extremely sturdy and secure. We recommend using pliers to gently open ring only as much as necessary.
- 7.7mm outside measurements, 16 Gauge.
- Quantity: 25 jump rings .
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.