Brass Oxide Finish Pewter Beads
Lead-free Tierracast Pewter
13.5mm Buddha Head Beads
Quantity Of 2
- From TierraCast's new Alternatives Collection, brass oxide finish over lead-free pewter.
- These are not brass stampings, but strong and beautiful castings made with TierraCast's attention to quality. This muted finish is a perfect complement for vintage-inspired designs. The color matches well with some of our other antiqued brass color jewelry components.
- Finely detailed three dimensional Buddha beads are enhanced by a slightly antiqued finish.
- Hole runs from top of bead to bottom.
- Fits perfectly on TierraCast large hole Bead Bars!
- Buddha is the term commonly used to refer to Siddhartha Gautama, the historical founder of Buddhism. Buddha literally means "awakened" or "that which has become aware". In Buddhism a Buddha is any being that has become fully enlightened and has permanently overcome emotional states like anger, greed, and ignorance. Having achieved such awareness, a being has achieved total liberation from suffering, better known as Nirvana.
- Quantity: 2 beads. Measurements: 13.5mm Long, 10mm Wide, 2mm Hole.
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.