Brass Oxide Finish Pewter
Ornate "Pamada" Beads
Lead-free TierraCast Pewter
- This bead resembles a series of beaded spacers in one solid bead.
- From TierraCast's new Alternatives Collection, brass oxide finish over lead-free pewter.
- These are not brass stampings, but strong and beautiful castings made with TierraCast's attention to quality. This muted finish is a perfect complement for vintage-inspired designs. The color matches well with some of our other antiqued brass color jewelry components.
- Quantity: 2.
- Measurement: 8mm diameter, 8.5mm along string. Hole is 1mm in diameter and drilled through as in photo.
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.