Fun, Honey Chalcedony Beads
Hand Cut And Faceted Briolettes
18mm-25mm In Size
Quantity: 8 Beads, Assorted Sizes
- Chalcedony, being from the agate family, is a hard stone that takes a smooth gleaming polish well -- so these faceted briolettes catch reflections of light from every angle.
- Chalcedony takes dye like no other stone, witness these warm, beautiful, honey yellow beads!
- Each stone holds the dye differently, some are a more pale, some a more dark yellow. All are gorgeous!
- No two stones alike, yet they all compliment one another.
- Please Note: Due to the dying process, some beads will show a dark "black" line through the drilled hole. This line only appears at the top of each bead. See photo.
- The bead is cut briolette is a thick, fat shape.
- Each package contains an assortment, no two sizes will match perfectly. These sets are great for graduated necklaces, or create individual pendants of varying sizes.
- Your selection of beads will range in size from 18mm-25mm long, 18.5mm-23mm wide, 8mm-12mm thick.
- Most mixes will include a couple of larger beads, the rest smaller.
- Hole is drilled side to side through point of bead. It is approximately 3-4mm long, depending on size of bead.
- Hole is less than 1mm in diameter. We recommend using .010 beading wire, or 26 gauge headpins for stringing and looping.
- Quantity: 8 Beads