Brass Oxide Finish Pewter Pendant Bead Cap
"Raja" Design With Scalloped Edge
5.6mm Bead Caps
Lead-Free TierraCast Pewter
- From TierraCast's new Alternatives Collection, brass oxide finish over lead-free pewter.
- These are not brass stampings, but strong and beautiful castings made with TierraCast's attention to quality. This muted finish is a perfect complement for vintage-inspired designs. The color matches well with some of our other antiqued brass color jewelry components.
- A very handy type of bead cap!
- Ever wonder what to do with your larger pendant beads that are drilled through top to bottom? Don't just make a simple bail from wire, enhance the piece with these bead caps!
- Use a headpin between 20 and 18 gauge. Thread a small bead or rondelle to hold pendant in place, then thread through pendant.
- Next, thread head pin through pendant cap so it nestles right over pendant. Finish with a simple loop and hang on a bail.
- PLEASE NOTE: This bead cap is not adjustable, but it will fit over a bead from 4-5mm thick.
- Quantity: 2 beadcaps. Measurement: 5.6mm total length 8.7mm across. Can fit over pendant bead from 4-5mm thick. Hole approximately 1.5mm in diameter and drilled through top.
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content.