Connector Setting For SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Rivoli Stones
Create Brilliant Links For Bracelets And Necklaces
- Finally! An easy way to display beautifully faceted SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Rivoli stones in your jewelry!
- TierraCast custom fitted setting for Rivolis.
- Setting features a bezel cup that is bordered by a beaded edge.
- The inside of the connector comes to a point to fit the Rivoli. The textured back (the part worn against the skin) is rounded and will not scratch the skin.
- This connector has two rings, enabling you to create a brilliant link for your necklace or bracelet.
- From TierraCast's new Alternatives Collection, brass oxide finish over lead-free pewter.
- These are not brass stampings, but strong and beautiful castings made with TierraCast's attention to quality. This muted finish is a perfect complement for vintage-inspired designs. The color matches well with some of our other antiqued brass color jewelry components.
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content.
- We recommend using E6000 glue to affix the stone into the setting. Superglue-type adhesive is NOT recommended, as it may strip the foil backing of the stone, which could cause the stone to fall out of the setting. Please Note: Additional photos show examples of how finished link may look with stone applied. Rivoli stone NOT INCLUDED.
- Measurements: Total length: 24.5mm, 16mm Wide, 2mm Holes, 4.5mm Thick. Custom fitted for 12mm SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Rivoli stones only.
- Quantity: 2 Connector Settings