Pendant Setting For SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Rivoli Stones
Create Brilliant Drop Charms For Bracelets And Necklaces
- From TierraCast's new Alternatives Collection, brass oxide finish over lead-free pewter.
- These are not brass stampings, but strong and beautiful castings made with TierraCast's attention to quality. This muted finish is a perfect complement for vintage-inspired designs. The color matches well with some of our other antiqued brass color jewelry components.
- Finally! An easy way to display beautifully faceted SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Rivoli stones in your jewelry!
- TierraCast custom fitted setting for Rivolis. Setting features a bezel cup bordered by a twisted rope design. Inside of setting comes to a point to perfectly fit the Rivoli. The textured back (the part worn against the skin) is rounded and will not scratch the skin.
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content.
- We recommend using E6000 glue to affix the stone into the setting. Superglue-type adhesive is NOT recommended, as it may strip the foil backing of the stone, which could cause the stone to fall out of the setting. Please Note: Additional photos show examples of how finished link may look with stone applied. Rivoli stone NOT INCLUDED.
- Measurements: Total length: 20mm Long Including Loop, 16mm Wide, 4.5mm Thick, 2mm Hole (Inner Diameter of Loop). Custom fitted for 12mm SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Rivoli stones only.
- Quantity: 1 Pendant Setting