Metal 11/0 Seed Beads
Genuine Antiqued Zinc Plated Brass
Quantity: Approximately 14 Grams Per Tube
- These seed beads are made of pure metal - not glass! Brass beads, heavily coated with an Antiqued Zinc finish.
- Metal seed beads can be used in a variety of bead weaving and bead loom projects.
- The edges of the holes may be sharp, due to the manufacturing process. We recommend using a stronger beading thread, such as Fireline, Wildfire or Powerpro. KO or Nymo threads are not recommended.
- Measurements : 11/0 Size. 2.3mm Diameter, 1.6mm along string. Hole is approximately 1mm in diameter and fits up to 18 gauge wire and stringing materials (.040 inch).
- Quantity: 1 Tube (Each tube contains approximately 14 Grams of beads.) Approximately 65 beads per gram (912 beads total).