15-16mm Coin Shape
15.5 Inch Strand
- Lustrous white, cultured pearls. These beautiful, iridescent pearls are white in color, when the light hits them hints of pink, blue, green and gold show.
- These pearls are a unique, natural coin shape. Surfaces are slightly rough and dimpled. Please note some of the pearls are slightly irregular, this is natural.
- Great for bridal jewelry!! This single strand can generate many beautiful pearl dangles for earrings, necklaces, bracelets and anklets. We recommend Soft Flex .014 for stringing, or 1 inch 24 gauge headpins for dangling.
- Measurements: 15-16mm along string, 15-16mm wide and 4-8mm thick. Hole is less than 1mm in diameter. 15.5 Inch temporarily strung.
- Quantity: One 15.5 Inch Strand (each strand contains about 25 pearls)