Freshwater Cultured Pearls
Lustrous Golden Round Potato
16 Inch Strand
- Beautiful freshwater cultured pearls.
- Great subtle light golden, champagne color. These pearls are slightly iridescent, showing light pinks and greens.
- Round potato shape. From just a few feet these pearls appear perfectly round, up close some may have natural grooves and a slight oval shape.
- Great for stringing into a necklace. Be sure to check out all of our stringing products!
- Measurement: 5-6mm along string, and 6-8mm wide. Hole is less than 1mm. 16 inch temporarily strung.
- Quantity: One 16 Inch Strand (each strand contains about 70 pearls)