Freshwater Cultured Pearls
Dark Olive Round Faceted
15.5 Inch Strand
- Beautiful freshwater cultured pearls.
- These pearls are dark green in color. They are slightly iridescent, showing hints of yellow gold, and pink depending on how the light hits them.
- Each pearl has been faceted on all sides. Each facet adds fire and dimension to the pearls. They really catch the light and almost glow.
- From just a few feet away these pearls appear round. Up close they are slightly oval in shape.
- String them into a beautiful necklace, or use them for all of your stringing projects.
- Measurements: 5-7mm along string, 6-8mm wide and 5-6mm thick. Hole is less than 1mm in diameter. 15.5 Inch temporarily strung.
- Quantity: One 15.5 Inch Strand (approximately 60-62 pearls per strand)