(Gold-Plated Sterling Silver)
Cord End Crimps With Loops And Eyes
Fits Up To 1mm Cord
Quantity: 2 Pairs
- Use these professional quality vermeil cord crimp ends to finish off cord or flex wire up to 1mm thick. Perfect for the latest leather, pleather, silk and satin cord necklaces. Simply insert the trimmed end of the cord completely through to the end of the bead and flatten the center section crimp with fine chain nose pliers. Crimping pliers are NOT recommended. For extra security, especially if the cord or wire is thinner than 1mm, put a drop of GS Hypo Cement into the tube before inserting the cord and flattening as much as you can.
- Note: Vermeil is sterling silver that has been electroplated with gold, usually 22K.
- Eyes: 7mm long, 2.5mm wide (at crimp). The loop has an inner diameter of approximately 1.8mm.
- Hooks: 9mm long, 6mm wide
- Quantity: 2 Pairs (2 hooks + 2 eyes)