Round Rolo Chain
Links Approximately 3.9mm In Diameter
Sold By The Foot
- Silver filled rolo chain. Beautiful and cost effective!
- Rolo chain can be used for necklaces, earrings, bracelets, anklets. Great for making necklace extenders.
- Quality: 1/10 Silver-filled, which means that the outer 10% of each item is .925 silver. These items have a brass core. The silver is mechanically bonded to the brass. The result is much thicker than silver plating. This process make the chain much less expensive than solid sterling silver, and the difference in quality is impossible to see with the naked eye.
- Unlike silver plate, which can wear off quite quickly, silver filled will keep its beauty through years of daily wear. Just use the same precautions you would with real silver jewelry - don't expose to harsh chemicals, and when not in use, store in a dry, airtight bag or container.
- Measurements: Each round link is approximately 3.9mm in diameter, 1.5mm thick.
- Note: We have tested the hole size inside the links. Wire and jump rings up to 18 gauge thick will fit through these links
- Quantity: (1) SOLD BY THE FOOT. The number you order is the number of feet you will receive. NO clasps or jump rings included.
- All cut chain sales are final. We are not able to accept returns or process refunds of cut chain. Please check description for measurement details so you are assured you are ordering the right size chain for your project.