Bright Silver Filled Cable Chain
Ideal For Necklaces & Earrings
Medium 2.4mm Width
Sold By The Foot
- Silver Filled Cable Chain. All-purpose silver chain. The most popular use for this style of chain is to make necklaces and long dangly earrings.
- Quality: 1/10 Silver-filled, which means that the outer 10% of each item is .925 silver. These items have a brass core. The silver is mechanically bonded to the brass. The result is much thicker than silver plating. This process make the chain much less expensive than solid sterling silver, and the difference in quality is impossible to see with the naked eye.
- Unlike silver plate, which can wear off quite quickly, silver filled will keep its beauty through years of daily wear. Just use the same precautions you would with real silver jewelry - don't expose to harsh chemicals, and when not in use, store in a dry, airtight bag or container.
- Measurements: SOLD BY THE FOOT. The number you order is the number of feet you will receive. Each link is approximately 2.4mm wide and 3.1mm long.
- Note: We have tested the hole size inside the links. Wire and jump rings up to 23 gauge thick will fit through these links. Recommended clasps would be our 5mm or 6mm spring ring clasps. You can finish the other end of the chain with our 4mm & 5mm jumprings or our 5mm split rings.
- Quantity: (1) SOLD BY THE FOOT. The number you order is the number of feet you will receive. NO clasps or jump rings included.
- All cut chain sales are final. We are not able to accept returns or process refunds of cut chain. Please check description for measurement details so you are assured you are ordering the right size chain for your project.