Pyrite "fool's Gold"
6mm Cube Shape Beads
- Gleaming brassy gold pyrite mixed in with a brown matrix. In its natural state gleaming pyrite will instantly rub off black onto your hands, so this pyrite has been permanently coated to protect you and your clothes.
- Pyrite is the classic "Fool's Gold". In its most unadulterated form, it is a shiny brassy yellow mineral often mistaken for gold.
- Great smooth cube shaped beads. These gemstones high quality with no rough edges.
- Mix with hematite, or any other gemstone for a great looking piece of jewelry.
- Measurements: 5.8-6mm along string, 6mm wide. Hole is less than 1mm diameter.
- Quantity: 30 Pyrite Cubes