Clay Round Disc Cabochon
Quantity: 1 Cabochon
- This lovely clay cabochon from Golem Studio features various bright colored flowers.
- Front of pendant has a design, back is matte and stamped Golem.
- Pendant is made from white stoneware clay. Each pendant is hand shaped and fired at 900 degrees. Then the intricate folk art inspired patterns are applied by hand, before a final firing is applied.
- Flat back cabochon, suitable for gluing into bezel settings, onto flat back bails, even directly on to fabric.
- There are many suitable adhesives - one that we recommend is E6000.
- Cabochons have a flat back and are not drilled. This cabochon has a traiangular shape with a domed surface.
- Please check dimensions to make sure the cabochon will fit your project.
- Note: Pendants are handmade so each may differ slightly. (Limited Quantities Available).
- Measurements: 32mm diameter and 5.5mm thick.
- Quantity: 1 Clay Cabochon
Legend Of The Golem
According to legend the Golem was an artificial clay man, made by the Rabbi Yehuda Leow Bezalel in the sixteenth century. This clay man was a servant to his creator until one day he suddenly stopped being obedient to his master. He became a rebel and devastated half of the town of Prague, which was at that time, the capital of the Bohemian or Moravian kingdom (currently the capital of the Czech Republic).