Scrabble Tiles With Square Epoxy Stickers
For Pendants, Crafts, Scrapbooking, Etc.
100 Tiles With 100 Epoxy Stickers
- This scrabble tile and epoxy stickers kit is perfect for making custom necklaces (instructions below).
- The contents of this kit can also be used in a variety of crafts and mixed media projects.
- Scrabble tiles are commonly used in jewelry making, jewelry makers use these as a base for photos, collage art, paint, resin and more. The tiles can then be hung from a cord or chain necklace using a bail.
- Be sure to check out our collection of Aanraku bails to finish off your project.
- NOTE: You will receive an assortment of letters with each set. You will not receive the exact letter distribution of an official scrabble game set, nor can we guarantee that you will receive a tile for every alphabet letter. NOTE: Keep out of direct sunlight for extended periods of time. Prolonged exposure to sunlight may cause the stickers to yellow.: Tiles - 20.5mm (4/5 inch) long, 18.5mm (3/4 inch) wide, 4.5mm thick. Epoxy Stickers - 18.5x20.4mm, 2.3mm thick.
- Quantity: 100 Tiles with 100 Epoxy Stickers.
-----How to make a Scrabble tile pendant using square epoxy stickers-----
Carefully peel the clear square epoxy sticker off of its protective backing, being careful not to touch the sticky side.
Place the sticker directly on top of the image you are using. Press firmly with your fingers to remove any air-bubbles and to help secure the adhesive bond. Cut out the image with the sticker on top - carefully cutting along the edge of the sticker, making sure not to cut the sticker itself. Spread glue (a white glue such as Nunn permanent glue or Crafter's Pick works fine) on the backside of the cut out image/sticker. Center the image/sticker glue side down onto the non-letter side of the Scrabble tile (check the orientation of the letter on the back to make sure it's facing the right direction). Press into place and let dry. You can easily add a glue on bail such as an Aanraku bail to the back of the pendant once the front side is dry. It is recommended to use E6000 industrial strength adhesive to adhere the bail.