Antiqued Copper Plated Pewter
Quantity: 2 Pieces
- Pewter plated with genuine copper in an antiqued finish.
- Square shaped pendant from the Elements of Inspiration collection by Nunn Design. Pendant is double sided. One side features a paisley vine impression, while the other side has a small crown.
- This little pendant is a great way to quickly and easily jazz up any jewelry piece. Can also be used as a charm.
- Measurements: 13mm long, 13mm wide, and 1.1mm thick. Holes inner diameter is 1.2mm.
- Quantity: 2 Pendants
- This item is made using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.