2-Part Epoxy Clay Kit
Cures Without Heat, Adheres To All Surfaces
Color: Light Sapphire
- DeCoRé is a self-hardening, two-part epoxy clay that is ideal for creating bright, shiny, glitzy designs. A strong epoxy, DeCoRé can be sculpted like clay. Shape DeCoRé or place it into a specifically channeled jewelry part. Add chaton crystal rhinestones and/or crystal flat backs and BLING IT!
- 1) Combine equal portions of clay parts A and B and knead them together until the clay is uniform in color (at least 4 minutes).
- 2) Adhere clay to a surface such as a bezel or mold it into a shape.
- 3) Affix chaton pointed back stones, flat backs, or other decorative items by pressing theur edges slightly below the surface of the DeCoRé to create a lip to hold the stone securely when cured.
- 3) Allow clay to cure in a horizontal position for 24 hours.
- Helpful Hints: Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Once blending, clay remains pliable for 90 minutes. Will not shrink after curing. Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Color: Light Sapphire
- Quantity: 20 Grams
CAUTION: Wear gloves and eye protection. Avoid ingestion and contact with skin or eyes. Skin contact may cause an allergic reaction in susceptible persons. Wash clean with denatured alcohol then soap and water. Use in a ventilated area. Not a toy, not intended for children under 15 years. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.