Tapered Oval Link
Smooth Blank For Stamping
24 x 6mm
2 Connector Links
- Beautiful, glowing silver-filled connectors.
- Tapered oval shaped blank, ready for stamping and other altered styles of jewelry.
- This blank has a definite front and back, with some rougher edges from the blank cutting process. Simply swipe the edges with a very fine grit sandpaper if you prefer.
- Can be used for friendship necklaces, charm bracelets, ID bracelets, etc.
- Quality: 1/10 Silver-filled, which means that the outer 10% of each item is .925 silver. The core of these items is brass. The silver is mechanically bonded to the brass. The result is much thicker than silver plating. This process make the beads much less expensive than solid sterling silver, and the difference in quality is impossible to see with the naked eye.
- Unlike silver plate, which can wear off quite quickly, silver filled will keep its beauty through years of daily wear. Just use the same precautions you would with real silver jewelry - don't expose to harsh chemicals and when not in use, store in a dry, airtight bag or container.
- Measurements: Approximately 24mm wide, 6mm tall. 24 gauge (.020") thick. Holes are drilled front to back, 1.5mm inner diameter of holes.
- Quantity: 2 Blank Connectors