Heart Shaped Blank Stamping
Quantity: 1 Blank
- Beautiful, glowing silver-filled blanks.
- These blanks are heart-shaped--ready for stamping and other altered styles of jewelry.
- There are definite fronts and backs on these blanks, with some rougher edges from cutting process. Simply swipe the edges with a very fine grit sandpaper if you prefer.
- Note: This blank stamping does not have a hole. To create a hole, you can use metal punching tools such as a Parallel Punch Pliers or EuroPunch hole punching pliers.
- Quality: 1/10 Silver-filled, which means that the outer 10% of each item is .925 silver. The core of these items is brass. The silver is mechanically bonded to the brass. The result is much thicker than silver plating. This process make the beads much less expensive than solid sterling silver, and the difference in quality is impossible to see with the naked eye.
- Unlike silver plate, which can wear off quite quickly, silver filled will keep its beauty through years of daily wear. Just use the same precautions you would with real silver jewelry - don't expose to harsh chemicals and when not in use, store in a dry, airtight bag or container.
- Measurements: 18x17.5mm, 23 gauge thick.
- Quantity: 1 Blank