Brass Oxide Finish Pendant
Lead-free TierraCast Pewter
26mm Long, 23mm Wide
- Brass oxide finish over lead-free pewter.
- These are not brass stampings, but strong and beautiful castings made with TierraCast's attention to quality. This muted finish is a perfect complement for vintage-inspired designs. The color matches well with some of our other antiqued brass color jewelry components.
- A whimsical Tree of Life design is enhanced by a slightly antiqued finish.
- Quantity: 1 Pendant. Measurements: 26mm Long Including Loop, 23mm Wide, 3mm Thick, 2x4mm Hole.
- Trees have a rich symbolic history in many cultures, from the cherry trees and blossoms of Japan, to the trees that were at the center of the creation myths of the Celts and Norse in Europe. In a number of Asian and African cultures, their creation myths tell stories of men hanging from trees like fruit until they were plucked and came to life. Buddha found enlightenment in his long meditation under the branches of the Bodhi tree. Trees are powerful symbols of regeneration and rejuvenation, vivid reminders to us of the cycle of life, the hard, cold, barren months of Winter giving way to the new growth, buds, warmth, fertility and life of Spring.
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to d Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.