Brass Oxide FInish Pewter
21.5 X 17.5mm Rectangle Hammered Link Rings
Lead-free TierraCast Pewter
- Brass oxide finish over lead-free pewter.
- These are not brass stampings, but strong and beautiful castings made with TierraCast's attention to quality. This muted finish is a perfect complement for vintage-inspired designs. The color matches well with some of our other antiqued brass color jewelry components.
- Closed rings are great to use as connectors and links. Use heavy open jump rings to link them together.
- Unusual rectangle shape creates a dramatic look as a link.
- Quantity: 2. Measurement: 21.5mm long, 17.5mm wide, 2.1mm thick. Holes are 1.1mm from edge and 1.6mm in diameter.
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to d Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.