Lead-free Tierracast Pewter
Brass Oxide Finish Slider Bail Bead
Large 6mm Hole Fits European Style Chain
Skull With Roses Design
Quantity Of 2
- Brass oxide finish over lead-free pewter.
- These are not brass stampings, but strong and beautiful castings made with TierraCast's attention to quality. This muted finish is a perfect complement for vintage-inspired designs. The color matches well with some of our other antiqued brass color jewelry components.
- A stunning design from TierraCast featuring a skull with roses.
- Large 6mm hole slider bail with perpendicular loop.
- Hang your favorite charms or pendant from these bails and use them on thicker stringing materials like woven bead tubes, leather, suede, silk and more.
- Also compatible with European Style chain bracelets, necklaces, and earrings.
- Measurements: Approximately 11mm Diameter (front of skull to back), 8.7mm Width (along string), 6mm Inner Diameter (hole). 15mm Long (including loop). Perpendicular loop is 1.3mm Thick, 2mm Hole.
- Quantity: 2 Beads
- Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.