Lead-free Tierracast Pewter
Brass Oxide Finish Bead Cap
Quantity Of 2
- Brass oxide finish over lead-free pewter.
- These are not brass stampings, but strong and beautiful castings made with TierraCast's attention to quality. This muted finish is a perfect complement for vintage-inspired designs. The color matches well with some of our other antiqued brass color jewelry components.
- These "radiant" bead caps from TierraCast feature an etched texture.
- Thicker than normal bead caps, these are great to use as end caps for bead crochet or woven bead tubes.
- Fits over round end beads approximately 6.4mm in diameter or smaller.
- A neat way to gather several strands of a multi-strand necklace.
- Measurements: Approximately 9mm outer diameter, 6mm high, 6mm inner diameter. Hole is 1.6mm.
- Quantity: 2 Beads
- Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.