Pyrite "Fool's Gold"
Wide Faceted Briolettes
Quantity: One Strand (Approximately 10 Pieces)
- Gleaming brassy gold pyrite mixed in with a brown matrix. In its natural state gleaming pyrite will instantly rub off black onto your hands, so this pyrite has been permanently coated to protect you and your clothes.
- Pyrite is the classic "Fool's Gold". In its most unadulterated form, it is a shiny brassy yellow mineral often mistaken for gold. Mix with hematite, or any other gemstone for a great looking piece of jewelry.
- Temporarily strung with French wire spacers to protect against chipping.
- Approximate Measurements: 6-8mm long, 6-8mm wide, 3.5-4.5mm thick. The top-drilled holes will accommodate .014 or finer Soft Flex or Soft Touch. If wire wrapping, use 26 gauge wire.
- Note: Due to the handcrafted nature of the beads, size, shape and color may vary slightly.
- Quantity: One Strand (About 10 Pieces)