Silver Filled Wire
22 Gauge - Round, Half Hard
(0.5 Oz.) 15.6 Feet Length
- Gleaming silver-filled wire. Extremely useful and cost-effective!
- Quality: This wire is 1/10 silver-filled, which means that the outer 10% of each item is .925 silver mechanically bonded to a brass core. The result is much thicker than silver plating. This process make the wire much less expensive than solid sterling silver, and the difference in quality is impossible to see with the naked eye.
- Unlike silver plate, which can wear off quite quickly, silver-filled will keep its beauty through years of daily wear. Just use the same precautions you would with real silver jewelry - don't expose to harsh chemicals, and when not in use, store in a dry, airtight bag or container.
- Measurements: 22 gauge thick (0.025"). Round wire, half hard.
- Quantity: 0.5oz (15.6 Feet)