Cultured Freshwater Pearls
Creamy White Round Potato Shape
16 Inch Strand
- Beautiful freshwater cultured pearls.
- These pearls have a creamy white color. They are slightly iridescent, showing pinks, greens, and yellows depending on how the light hits them.
- Great round potato shape. From a short distance these pearls appear round, up close they have a slight oval shape to them. Some may have grooves or lines. This is natural and normal, no two will be alike.
- String them as is or include them with natural gemstones.
- Measurements: 10-12mm along string, 10-12mm wide. The holes will accommodate wire or thread up to 26 gauge (.016") thick.
- Quantity: One 16 Inch Strand (Approx. 35-40 Pearls)