Cultured Freshwater Pearls
Light Gray Round Potato Shape
16 Inch Strand
- Beautiful freshwater cultured pearls.
- These pearls have a light gray color which is slightly iridescent, showing pinks, greens, and blues depending on which angle the light hits them.
- Great round potato shape. From a short distance these pearls appear round, up close they have a slight oval shape to them. Some may have grooves or lines. This is natural and normal, no two will be alike.
- String them as is or include them with natural gemstones.
- Measurements: 8-10mm along string, 9-12mm wide. The holes will accommodate wire or thread up to 26 gauge (.016") thick.
- Quantity: One 16 Inch Strand (Approx. 40-45 Pearls)