Pyrite "Fool's Gold"
9-16mm Assorted Nugget Shape Beads
Quantity: 20 Pieces
- Gleaming brassy gold pyrite mixed in with a brown matrix. In its natural state gleaming pyrite will instantly rub off black onto your hands, so this pyrite has been permanently coated to protect you and your clothes.
- Pyrite is the classic "Fool's Gold". In its most unadulterated form, it is a shiny brassy yellow mineral often mistaken for gold.
- Assorted lot of nugget shape beads.
- Great to use as spacer beads between other gemstones. Can also be strung as is to make a delicate jewelry piece.
- Mix with hematite, or any other gemstone for a great looking piece of jewelry.
- Measurements: 2.5-9mm along string, 9-16mm wide. Hole is less than 1mm diameter.
- Quantity: 20 Beads