Antiqued Copper Color
Large Oval Patera Bracelet
For Collage Jewelry
18mm X 13mm Art Area
7.5 Inch (19 Cm) Total Length
- The perfect base for the ultimate customized bracelet!
- Copper color base metal with an Antiqued finish.
- Five large, oval beveled spaces with plenty of depth for layered collage work.
- Each space is connected by a flexible loop link.
- Create layered collage work using found images and tiny components. Layer UV Resin for a clear base, or add pigment to resin for more of a color pop. We recommend Judikins products for layering, including DG3, Gel du Soleil, and Fluxe. Lisa Pavelka Magic Glos is perfect for a domed effect.
- Bezel edge is at a sharp right angle, and is approximately 2mm high.
- We also carry clear glass dome cabochons in 18mm X 13mm oval. Use Diamond Glaze to set your image, allow it to dry, then add another layer of glaze as a clear adhesive for the glass dome.
- Check out our multitude of gorgeous vintage German cabochons that will fit perfectly.
- Any 18mm X 13mm oval cabochon style bead should fit perfectly within the bezel.
- Measurements: Each oval space has an outer measurement of 23mm X 18mm. Links are 6mm long. Total thickness is 3mm.
- Bracelet is fastened with a bent latch clasp.
- Total length of bracelet is 7 1/2 Inches (19cm)