Sterling Silver Charm
Luck Of The Irish
- Whether you use this as a lucky charm, a St. Patrick's Days souvenir, or a symbol of Irish heritage, this is wonderful addition to your charm collection. Makes a nice little necklace if strung on a delicate chain. Use two to make a pair of earrings.
- Although the traditional Shamrock has only 3 leaves, representing the Holy Trinity, modern lore has come to include the 4-leaf version as a cross-like symbol.
- Sterling silver with a lightly antiqued finish. Quality cast charm.
- Each charm bears the '925' sterling stamp.
- Measurements: Charm measures approximately 13mm tall and 12mm across at the widest point. Hanging assembly adds 8mm in length.
- Quantity: 1 Sterling Silver Charm