Antiqued Brass Plated Pewter
Fancy Cord Ends / Crimp Beads
Fits Up To 1.4mm Cord
Quantity: 2 Pieces
- Fancy cord ends / crimp beads.
- Perfect for the latest leather, pleather, silk and satin cord necklaces. Simply insert the trimmed end of the cord completely through to the end of the bead, and flatten the center section crimp with very fine nose pliers.
- For extra security, especially if the cord is thinner than 1.4mm, put a drop of GS Hypo Cement into the tube before inserting the cord and crimping.
- Once ends are on cord, insert hook into loop and you have a completed necklace.
- Antiqued brass over lead-free pewter.
- Measurements: 10.5mm long, 3.5mm wide. The ring is 5mm in diameter and 17 gauge thick. The crimp can accommodate wire or cord up to 1.4mm thick.
- Quantity: 2 Pieces
This item is lead-free. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.