Green Girl Studios
Cast Lead-Free Pewter
Oval Bezel Pendant
- This versatile piece from Green Girl Studios can be used for collage art or resin projects.
- Embed images, small stones, charms, and more by using DG3 Art Gel, UV Resin, Amazing Glaze, or other similar resins and glazes.
- Featured in national beading magazines, Green Girl Studios is known for its incredible, artisan-crafted beads that evoke a feeling of whimsy and fantasy.
- Made in the USA. Cast Lead-Free Pewter. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
- Please note that most Green Girl Studios pewter pieces are a little darker in color than antiqued silver and lighter in color than some gunmetal. When searching for complimentary components such as chain and other findings, we suggest pieces with an antiqued finish rather than a bright finish.
- The pewter will darken at variable rates, according to the acidity level in the wearerÃƒÂs skin.
- Measurements: Approximately 27mm Long, 19mm Wide, 4.2mm thick. Bezel: 15.5mm long, 12.5mm wide, 2.5mm deep. 2.5mm Hole.
- Quantity: 1 Pendant.