Glazed Clay Pendant
Red And Blue Flower
Quantity: 2 Pendants
- This lovely clay pendant from Golem Studio features a cute flower shape. Flower petals are red and center is blue.
- Pendant is made from white stoneware clay. Each pendant is hand shaped and fired at 900 degrees. Then the patterns are applied by hand, before a final firing sets the glazes in their vibrant colors.
- Note: These items are handmade so each may differ slightly. (Limited Quantities Available).
- Measurements: 24mm diameter, 5mm thick. Hole has an inner diameter of 2.5mm.
- Quantity: 2 Flower Pendants
Legend Of The Golem
According to legend the Golem was an artificial clay man, made by the Rabbi Yehuda Leow Bezalel in the sixteenth century. This clay man was a servant to his creator until one day he suddenly stopped being obedient to his master. He became a rebel and devastated half of the town of Prague, which was at that time, the capital of the Bohemian or Moravian kingdom (currently the capital of the Czech Republic).