Glazed Clay Pendant
Matte Clay With Lime Green Flower
Quantity: 2 Beads
- This lovely clay pendant from Golem Studio features a puff disc shape. Pendant is matte with glazed lime green and blue flowers burst pattern.
- Bead is made from white stoneware clay. Each bead is hand shaped and fired at 900 degrees. Then glaze is applied by hand, before a final firing sets the glazes in their vibrant colors.
- Make cute earrings with this pair of unique beads.
- Note: Beads are handmade so each may differ slightly. (Limited Quantities Available).
- Measurements: 19mm diameter, 7.5mm thick. Hole has an inner diameter of 2.8mm.
- Quantity: 2 Beads
Legend Of The Golem
According to legend the Golem was an artificial clay man, made by the Rabbi Yehuda Leow Bezalel in the sixteenth century. This clay man was a servant to his creator until one day he suddenly stopped being obedient to his master. He became a rebel and devastated half of the town of Prague, which was at that time, the capital of the Bohemian or Moravian kingdom (currently the capital of the Czech Republic).