Gel du Soleil Dimensional Gloss Epoxy
For Crafts And Polymer Clay
Cures In Sunlight or Other UV Light
Mixable With Pigments
Creates A Glass Like Surface
Can Be Domed
Small .3 Ounce Bottle
- Special clearance price! This bottle of gel du soleil has an expiration date of 01/26/2013. We've reduced the price of this item for quick sale. Product is still of quality if used by the expiration date. This is perfect if you have a lot of projects requiring this gel within the next month.
- A one part product to create flat or domed glass-like finishes on altered art and mixed-media charms and pendants.
- Features of Gel du Soleil include: One step, no additional sealing or cleaning required!
- Tint with transparent resin dyes.
- Crystal Clear and Waterproof.
- Non-toxic, but we always recommend using epoxy and resin products in a well ventilated room.
- Create a domed cabochon look by applying multiple layers, curing each layer before applying the next.
- Embed "found objects" within Gel du Soleil.
- Cures under UV lamp in approximately 15 minutes, and will continue to harden over the next two hours.
- You will receive one small dropper bottle of Gel du Soleil, containing .3 ounces.
- This amount will fill 4-6 Patera style pendants, depending on size.