Brass Oxide Finish
Woven Disk Bead
Lead-free Tierracast Pewter
Quantity: 2 Beads
- From TierraCast's Alternatives Collection, brass oxide finish over lead-free pewter.
- These are not brass stampings, but strong and beautiful castings made with TierraCast's attention to quality. The muted finish is a perfect complement for vintage-inspired designs. The color matches well with some of our other antiqued brass color jewelry components.
- Versatile disk bead with hole in the center. Bead has a woven texture.
- Great for use in dangle earring projects.
- Measurement: 18mm diameter, and 1.2mm thick. Hole approximately 2.4mm in diameter.
- Quantity: 2 Disc Beads
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.