Pyrite "Fool's Gold"
4.5x3.5mm Tumbled Heishe Spacer Beads
Quantity: One 13.5 Inch Strand
- Gleaming brassy gold pyrite. In its natural state gleaming pyrite will instantly rub off black onto your hands, so this pyrite has been permanently coated to protect you and your clothes.
- Pyrite is the classic "Fool's Gold". In its most unadulterated form, it is a shiny brassy yellow mineral often mistaken for gold.
- Great small faceted rondelles are great to use as spacer beads between other gemstones. Can also be strung as is to make a delicate jewelry piece.
- Mix with hematite, or any other gemstone for a great looking piece of jewelry.
- Measurements: 4-5mm in diameter, 3-4mm wide along the string. The holes will accommodate wire or thread up to 22 gauge thick.
- Quantity: One 13.5 Inch Strand (Approx. 105-110 Beads)