Czech Fire Polish Glass
Color: Olvine / Montana Blue
- Beautiful Czech fire polished glass beads in a twist shape.
- Olivine with a montana blue blend. Gorgeous and eye catching!
- Fire Polished beads are glass beads that are faceted by machine. The edges and surface are then given a softer, polished look by placing the beads in hot ovens or over open flames. By virtue of this process, Fire Polished beads are all slightly different from each other; this adds to their charm.
- Unlike Austrian faceted crystals, Fire Polished beads contain no lead. It is the heat polishing process that gives them their soft glow and brilliance.
- Colors may vary from dye lot to dye lot, so it is best to buy sufficient beads for your project all at one time.
- Measurements: 9.5mm wide, 10mm long (along string). Hole fits up to 20 gauge wire and headpins (.032 inch diameter stringing materials).
- Quantity: 12 Beads