Clay Lentil Bead
Natural With Dark Blue Flowers
Quantity: 2 Beads
- This lovely clay bead from Golem Studio features a lentil shape. Bead is a natural white color with dark blue flowers.
- Bead is made from white stoneware clay. Each bead is hand shaped and fired at 900 degrees. Then the patterns are applied by hand, before a final firing sets the glazes in their vibrant colors.
- These lightweight clay beads are great for a pair of earrings.
- Note: Beads are handmade so each may differ slightly. (Limited Quantities Available).
- Measurements: 18mm diameter,17.5mm along string, 9mm thick. Hole has an inner diameter of 2.8mm.
- Quantity: 2 Lentil Beads
Legend Of The Golem
According to legend the Golem was an artificial clay man, made by the Rabbi Yehuda Leow Bezalel in the sixteenth century. This clay man was a servant to his creator until one day he suddenly stopped being obedient to his master. He became a rebel and devastated half of the town of Prague, which was at that time, the capital of the Bohemian or Moravian kingdom (currently the capital of the Czech Republic).