Copper Plated Beading Bracelet
Ball Stopper Screws Off, Add Your Own Beads!
Simple And Secure Loop Clasp
2 3/4inches Wide x 2 Inches Deep
15 Gauge Wire
- Easily create your own bracelet designs.
- Sturdy 15 Gauge Copper Plated wire is bent into an elegantly curved bracelet.
- On one end, a 6mm round ball can be screwed off so you can slip your own beads onto bracelet.
- Once you complete your design, screw the ball back on and you are done!
- Other end of wire is bent into a simple hook clasp, which ball end nestles securely into.
- Your beads must have holes .06 of an inch / 1.5mm or larger.
- We recommend using beads no longer than 1/2 inch / 13mm to be sure they will pass over bends in bracelet.
- You can also use colored wire to wrap designs, OR colored rubber tubing can be threaded over bracelet.
- The possibilities are only limited by your imagination!
- Bracelet will fit a wrist up to 2.5 inches wide and 1.5 inches thick. When sizing, take into consideration the thickness of beads you will use.
- Quantity: 3 Complete Bracelets.