Real Rhodium Plated Pewter
12.8mm x 9mm Hammered Oval Connector
Lead-free TierraCast Pewter
- This lead-free pewter item is plated with fine Rhodium in a bright, matte finish.
- Oval bead has one hole on each end, simply connect to other beads or links with a heavy, open jump ring.
- Holes are approximately 1mm from edge and 1.5mm in diameter.
- Quantity: 4. Measurement: 12.8mm long, 9mm wide, 1.4mm thick.
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
- About Rhodium: A rare, silvery-white hard transition metal and a member of the platinum group, rhodium is found in platinum ores and is used in alloys with platinum and as a catalyst. It is usually the most expensive precious metal.