Silver Plated Crimp Ends For Ribbon Necklaces
Simple And Easy To Use
10mm x 5.5mm
20 Crimps, Enough For 10 Necklaces
- Use these professional quality silver-plated brass cord ends to finish off delicate ribbon up to 10mm wide.
- Can be used with any wide, flat stringing material.
- Features small teeth for a secure crimp, no slipping!
- Simply lay the trimmed end of the cord in the metal crimp end, and use jeweler's pliers to crimp closed. For extra security, put a drop of GS Hypo Cement into the metal crimp end before inserting the cord and crimping.
- How did you live without these? We also carry gold plated cord ends in this size.
- Measurements: 9.8-10mm wide, 5.5mm long. Loop is 1.5mm thick and can accommodate jump ring or loop up to 1.4mm diameter.
- Quantity: 20 Crimps (10 pair)
- This item is LEAD-FREE