» Awareness Ribbon Colors
Awareness Ribbon Colors & Their Meanings
Here is a list of some of the many existing causes who use specific colors of awareness ribbons:
- Red = AIDS/HIV, alcohol & substance abuse, Vasculitis, love, heart, disease.
- Orange = hunger, leukemia, animal protection awareness, self-injury awareness, Multiple Sclerosis, ADHD, kidney cancer.
- Yellow = Support our troops, suicide prevention, genocide awareness, sarcoma and bone cancer awareness.
- Green = Tissue and organ donation or transplants, mental health, mental illness, leukemia, environment, kidney neural tube defects, Save The Earth, Go Green, Recycling.
- Blue - Child abuse prevention, arthritis, sex trafficking and slavery, prostate cancer.
- Purple = Sarcoidosis, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, religious tolerance, violence against women, domestic violence, Cystic Fibrosis, Alzheimer's disease, pancreatic cancer, Epilepsy.
- Violet = Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- White = vicitms of terrorism, peace, blindness, Holocaust rememberance.
- Black = Mourning, melanoma.
- Lime Green = Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Muscular Dystrophy, mental health.
- Teal = Gynelogical cancers, sexual assault.
- Periwinkle = Eating disorders, pulmonary hypertension, esophageal cancer, stomach cancer.
- Pink = Breast cancer.
- Cream = Paralysis, spinal cord injuries, spinal diseases or disorders.
- Light Blue = Prostate cancer, men's health.
- Lavender = All cancers (general cancer awareness), epilepsy.
- Pearl = lung cancer or lung disease, Multiple Sclerosis
- Gray - diabetes, brain cancer, asthma.
- Silver – Brain Disorders.
- Gold – Childhood Cancer.