- Keep your finished jewelry and jewelry components safe from tarnish with these Anti-Tarnish tabs. Helps to prevent tarnish and corrosion by absorbing damaging moisture and other atmospheric dangers.
- Protect silver, nickel, copper, bronze, brass, gold, and pewter. Not just for jewelry, you can use these tabs with your fine silver ornaments and dinnerware, too!
- A paper tab measuring 1 x 1 inch is good for up to 30 cubic inches of air space (approximately a 3 inch box). The strips will protect for up to 6 months, depending on the frequency and amount of exposure to air. Can last up to one year in a sealed, airtight environment.
- Safe to use, these paper tabs are non-toxic and do not emit any chemical residues.
- To use: Place a tab in jewelry boxes, storage bags, silverware chests, instrument or trophy cases. Best if used in a sealed, air tight container. Keep spare tabs stored in a sealed, airtight container.
- Quantity: 20 Anti-Tarnish Tabs
|Promo Group||Top Seller|
|Product Type||Anti-Tarnish Paper|
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- No More Tarnish
These non-tarnish squares are perfect for using in bags to store sterling silver jewelry.
- High Quality, Low Price, Best Size!
I priced 3M anti-tarnish paper at 15 websites & local stores. Beadaholique has the lowest price and highest quantity.
I keep my sterling silver items in various containers. The 1" squares fit perfectly into the plastic zip bags I use (from 1 1/2" to 4", and the tiny to small/medium plastic boxes. If I'm storing a couple of crimp beads, cutting the square in half works just as well. If I have a lot of pieces in a larger container, I add another strip. I've never had an item tarnish when I use these.
3M produces high-quality items; it's the brand every bead shop carries. I recommend them to everyone who owns sterling silver, whether they work with it or just have a pair of .925 earrings. Most didn't know they could *prevent* tarnished silver. (And I recommend they get them here.)
Great item, terrific price. Why spend more for less?