- This bead is made of brass plated with silver in an antiqued finish.
- These capsule-shaped, brass bead/cord end caps can be used in a variety of ways.
- Useful as cord ends for woven seed bead necklaces, for attaching clasps or suspending lengths of chain underneath to create tassels!
- These end caps have an openwork vine pattern
- Measurements: 11 x 8.5mm. The open ends of the caps are approximately 6.5mm in diameter. The strand holes are about 1.5mm in diameter.
- Quantity: 2
- JBB Findings brass items are made in Israel. For over 35 years JBB has been manufacturing and casting high quality jewelry findings.
|Product Style||Bead Cap|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Love, Love, Love
These make great end caps to kumihimo braids. I love the look of them. I wish they were a little cheaper so I could use them on several different braids to sell, but I can't sell the finished product for enough to justify the cost (including all other material costs). I will definitely use again for the jewelry that I make myself.